Saturday, April 26, 2008

Heather's Baby Shower

On Saturday, April 19, 2008, Brad, Stephanie, Jeremiah and I went to Cedar City for Heather's baby shower. The plan was that the guys were going to go riding on four wheelers and the girls would go to the shower. It was a very windy day but the guys went riding anyway. They were pretty dusty when they got back. The shower was lots of fun and Heather got lots of really neat stuff. Quinn's mom brought Graco car seats and a Graco double stroller. The ladies all had fun putting the stroller together and figuring out how the car seats attach. See the slideshow below for the pictures I took. Be sure and share your comments!

1 comment:

Tiffany Winters said...

You totally don't know me, but I am Shayna's friend. I love your blog layout, and I know where you got it, but my question is how did you get the two panels on either side of the body to be yellow instead of white?