Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Pictures 2008


On November 28, 2008, we went to Lake Las Vegas to take our family pictures. We had Stephanie, Steven, Matthew, Kayla, Jeremiah, Quinn, Heather, Rykker, Braxton, Brad and me all dressed to match! We took some great pictures and I picked the one above for our Christmas Card. Yes! That's right - I did a Christmas Card and letter this year! Every year I say I am going to do one and then time gets by and I don't get it done. This year I finally did it!
See the slide show for all of the pictures from that day!

1 comment:

BJ & Tauna said...

great fam. picture. my blog is bjandtauna.blogspot.com
it is private and i put it together before i did facebook.
if you e-mail me at taunamaree@yahoo.com
i will invite you too it. i like reading your blog.
Tauna Schofield Faulkner
i usually send pictures to people through this e-mail too. my other email is taunafaulkner@hotmail.com