Monday, July 23, 2007

July 23, 2007

This past week was so busy I can hardly remember what we did. On Tuesday night we had a camp dinner for Young Women to recognize their participation at girl's camp and to watch a slide show of pictures from Camp. It was fun to go since I did not go to camp and see some of the pictures.

Heather and Quinn came on Friday and stayed until early Sunday morning. I had fun shopping with Heather, Kayla and Matt, while Brad and Quinn took my brother (Kerry) and went shooting.

We had our weekly dinner at Mom's and it was great as usual. We all watched the finale show of The Next Food Network Star and the lady I was hoping would win won!

I created a power point presentation for my Lesson on Sunday. It was fun to work on since I am just learning how to use the program.

Well - that is all for now!

No comments: